GCR Joint Lines
The GCR was involved with many joint lines, possibly more than any other pre-grouping company, although it did not have highest joint mileage.
- The Cheshire Lines Committee (GCR, GNR, and MidR)
- The Great Central and Hull & Barnsley Joint (GCR and H&BR)
- The Great Central, Hull & Barnsley and Midland Joint Railway (GCR, H&BR and MidR)
- The Great Central and Midland Joint Railway (GCR and MidR)
- The Great Central and North Staffordshire Joint Railway (GCR and NSR)
- The Great Western and Great Central Joint (GCR and; GWR)
- The Manchester, Altringham & South Junction Railway (GCR and LNWR)
- The Metropolitan and Great Central Joint (GCR and MetR)
- The Oldham, Ashton & Guide Bridge Junction Railway (GCR and LNWR)
- The South Yorkshire Joint Railway (GCR, GNR, L&YR, MidR and NER)
- Wath Curve (GC, MidR and NER)
- The West Riding & Grimsby Railway (GCR and GNR)
Thank you to Richard Barron for the above information.