Cannot Stay Logged In

This forum is for suggestions and discussion about this site. What would you like to see?

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Mersey508138
LNER Thompson L1 2-6-4T

Cannot Stay Logged In

Post by Mersey508138 »

Hi Everyone

I don't know if anybody else has noticed or had this problem yet but prior to having to update my password after a security check on my phone, I was able to login and remain logged in.

Since the password change I now do not remain logged in and have to login everytime I want to look on the forum.

If anybody has any advice about this I would be most grateful and my thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at this thread.
mick b
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Re: Cannot Stay Logged In

Post by mick b »

Have you ticked the little box on that page ?.
Mersey508138
LNER Thompson L1 2-6-4T

Post by Mersey508138 »

Hi Mick B

Yes I did and everytime I leave the site it is unticked when I next look at the site although I must also add that I am not using the back button to leave the site.
mick b
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by mick b »

Contact Richard , I never use the back button to leave the site.
richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by richard »

Checked box should be sufficient. Possibly an issue with the browser - perhaps clear any cookies/history in the browser?
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia
Mersey508138
LNER Thompson L1 2-6-4T

Post by Mersey508138 »

Hi Richard

I have just come onto the website now and I was raken to the main page with all the sections showing new posrs available to read and looked at thd top right of my screen to see that I have remained logged in after my last visit a few days ago so I'm not sure if the problem has resolved somehow but either way I am more than happy.

Great website with plenty of information available both on real and model railway matters and a lot more friendly too.