Hi From Argentina

This forum is for the discussion of the locomotives, motive power, and rolling stock of the LNER and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Onelocke
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Hi From Argentina

Post by Onelocke »

(first sorry for my bad english) My name is Gino, iam from Hurlingham, near to Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I found some pics about a Sentinel Cammell locomotive that has been used for a little railway here. It was a experimental type High Pressure Water Tube Boiler

richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by richard »

Well the LNER had Sentinels and it had an experiment high pressure water tube boiler loco - but not both together! (well, the Sentinel shunters had water tube boilers but much smaller).

Did it work in an economic manner? Gresley's W1 experimental high pressure water tube loco was eventually rebuilt along more conventional lines.

Richard
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia
52D
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Sentinel

Post by 52D »

Hi Gino,
Tell us more was it for Standard gauge. You might like to change your posting to different forum other railway subjects.
Hi interested in the area served by 52D. also researching colliery wagonways from same area.