D49 Morayshire video on BBC News

This forum is for the discussion of the locomotives, motive power, and rolling stock of the LNER and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

D49 Morayshire video on BBC News

Post by richard »

The link probably won't be live for very long, but there's a video about Morayshire's return to steam up on the BBC News website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/default.stm#

Look in the column to the right.

Sorry, can't find a direct link to the video, so I've had to link to the main Scotland page.

Richard
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia
JonathonAG
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Post by JonathonAG »

Yip, it was good to see the B&KR and Morayshire got some publicity.

Richard, i have many photos of Morayshire from yesterday, have a look at my fotopic site : www.jonathonag.fotopic.net and tell me if there are any photos of Morayshire ( or any other LNER loco ) you would like to have photos on your site for and i'll get them sent to you.
Thanks

Jonathon

www.bkrtrainsim.co.uk
richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by richard »

Thanks Jonathon. Good to see it in steam again!

The Clauds and D49s are next on my list after the 0-6-0Ts, but I can add pictures to other classes before that.

Yes a good picture of Morayshire would be appreciated. Also I see you have some pictures of J36 'Maude'. I have a picture on my J36 page, but it is of unknown copyright, so I should replace it with something better...

Richard
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia