Post your photographs of the LNER and its Constituents here! Links to film/video are also welcome.
Moderators: 52D, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, Tom F
- H&BR Q10 0-8-0
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Attached is a shot of B.P. northbound out of Swindon towards Gloucester.
15th July 2000
- LNER J39 0-6-0
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm
- Location: Glasgow
A reminder of the damage sustained in the massive slipping incident at- Durham?
- Happier days at the beginning of her career departing from Kings Cross.
- GNSR D40 4-4-0
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:27 pm
Can anyone throw any light on when her overhaul is going to start???
- LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'
- Posts: 2223
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:48 pm
- Location: York
All down to the owning family.
NELPG would like to be part of it but have no say in the matter.