Photobook on repatriation of 60008 & 60010 from N.America

This forum is for news and announcements concerning the LNER, or this website.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

moveright
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Photobook on repatriation of 60008 & 60010 from N.America

Post by moveright »

I hope this is of some interest;

Due to the immense amount of interest that the re-patriation of "DDE" and "DoC" generated over the last few months, we have now decided to share all the photos from the work with you all in the form of a photobook.

Being available direct from the publishers 'Blurb', this allows people from all over the world to order their own copy of the book and have it delivered direct to them in the choice of softback, hardback with dust jacket or hardback image-wrapped.

Please take a minute to look at our publication "By RAIL, SEA and ROAD" and we hope you enjoy the images of this, one of the most ambitious projects undertaken for the benefit of railway history in the UK and North America.

http://www.blurb.co.uk/bookstore/detail/3708224

Regards
Paul Fuller
Operations Manager
Moveright International Ltd.
Attachments
Publication1.jpg
Hornby Dublo
LNER Thompson L1 2-6-4T

Re: Photobook on repatriation of 60008 & 60010 from N.Americ

Post by Hornby Dublo »

Can this be bought over the phone as i do not do internet banking or can you get it from a shop.
Update;
The reply i got from the company was no :( .They surely are going to miss out on some sales then unless they look at alternitive outlets or payment methods.