Where's Captain Slow when you need him?

This forum is for the discussion of railway modelling of the LNER and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Kestrel
NER C7 4-4-2

Where's Captain Slow when you need him?

Post by Kestrel »

STAFFORDA4
NBR D34 4-4-0 'Glen'

Re: Where's Captain Slow when you need him?

Post by STAFFORDA4 »

Nutters
richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by richard »

As long as it doesn't cause a traffic hold up - I'll be up that way that week...

Was probably going to avoid Inverness, but definitely drive much of the Great Glen. (yes Glenfinnan is on the provisional itinerary: is there much to see at the museum there?)

Richard
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia
Atlantic 3279
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by Atlantic 3279 »

Ought to have been done in full-size standard gauge over 120 years ago.....
Most subjects, models and techniques covered in this thread are now listed in various categories on page1

Dec. 2018: Almost all images that disappeared from my own thread following loss of free remote hosting are now restored.
NBR D34 4-4-0 'Glen'

Post by 60526 »

Inverness, Scotlands northern coast? I wonder if her Scottish Majesty knows about this, I must have been on the malt a bit too hard and didn't realise that Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty, Orkney and Shetland had secretly got independance. Does that mean that Scotland cannot lay a claim and collect the taxes from this recent oil find?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

In keeping with the highlands of Scotland they could have least used a model of a 'Jones Goods' 4-6-0 loco rather than a mundane 0-6-0 tank?.

Mickey