RTR Magazine poll

This forum is for the discussion of railway modelling of the LNER and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Bill6
GER J70 0-6-0T Tram

RTR Magazine poll

Post by Bill6 »

Model Rail Magazine are running a poll throughout March asking people to e-mail the top 10 RTR items on their wish list.

The LNER has been under represented in recent years in RTR releases so its a good opportunity for people to say what they would like to see.

The details are about half way down the page on this link

http://www.railwaymags.com/nav?page=rai ... ce=5549947

My own list had several LNER inclusions mostly with a GER flavour, they were J-15, J67/69, J-70, D-15/16, O-4 & A-2/3 as well as some from other companies & the suggestion of an industrial saddle tank.

If a lot of people get onto this we might be able to get the Hornby & Bachman thinking of some new LNER models in the next couple of years.

Cheers Bill
Atso
LNER A3 4-6-2

Post by Atso »

Bill,

Thanks for pointing this out - I've since submitted my list. Tops for me would have to be a K3, an O2 and a J50 all in n gauge!
Steve
x568wcn
GNR C1 4-4-2

Re: RTR Magazine poll

Post by x568wcn »

Bill6 wrote: If a lot of people get onto this we might be able to get the Hornby & Bachman thinking of some new LNER models in the next couple of years.
You want to try modeling in N gauge LNER!

I'd like some smaller, but also current big ones, like A4s and A3s, yes they've done Mallard and Flying Scotsman, but that's it, all the rest are in BR livery!
By Mark t
(now known as silver fox)
www.yorksteam.co.uk