Fine Art Greetings Cards Sale

Post your private sales and wants adverts here!

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Autocar Publicity
NER C7 4-4-2

Fine Art Greetings Cards Sale

Post by Autocar Publicity »

OK, usually there's a sale on after Christmas, but perhaps this might be more useful beforehand!

As mentioned elsewhere, due to recent big changes in my life, I have some greetings cards surplus to requirements. These are mostly railway themed and some show the art of Malcolm Peirson, formerly a member on the forum. (Some examples below).
A5 card offer w-s.jpg
A6 card offer.jpg
All cards are printed on good quality card, include envelopes and are cellophane wrapped, some are A5 size, some A6. The pack offer price is £5.75 (including P&P), either ten A5 cards or 15 A6 ones. The basic principle is 20p per A6 card, 30p per A5 and P&P at cost).

Overseas purchases welcome but it's best to message/e-mail me directly because of the variable postage possibilities.
Autocar Publicity
NER C7 4-4-2

Re: Fine Art Greetings Cards Sale

Just to let any readers know, this is still on, you can PM me for more details or to arrange a purchase.

But please note a quantity of the Dolgoch card has been donated to the Tal-y-llyn Railway to support them in these challenging times - if you like this card, please purchase from them: https://ticketisland.azurewebsites.net/ ... TalyllynRa
Autocar Publicity
NER C7 4-4-2

Re: Fine Art Greetings Cards Sale

A final update - these have now sold out from us, other suppliers may have stock.