Looking for Graeme King parts for an A2/1

Post your private sales and wants adverts here!

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

AlexH
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Looking for Graeme King parts for an A2/1

Post by AlexH »

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for Graeme King resin parts for an A2/1 that I'm building. I've looked around online as to where I can buy the parts and I'm told that I can get in contact with Graeme on this website and purchase the parts. I am rather new to this website, does anyone know if these parts are these parts still for available? And if so how much do they cost?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Dave S
GNSR D40 4-4-0

Re: Looking for Graeme King parts for an A2/1

Post by Dave S »

Graeme is a member of the site, but he is in sunnier climes at present, sipping a fancy cocktail while being fanned by a harem of nubile women.

No doubt he will respond when he recovers.
teaky
NBR D34 4-4-0 'Glen'

Post by teaky »

Not if his wife finds out, he won't. :D
jwealleans
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by jwealleans »

I have no doubt she's on the next recliner along with bronzed and oiled Adonii pandering to her every whim.
Atlantic 3279
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by Atlantic 3279 »

Hello Alex, I'm back!

I'll send you a private message via this forum in due course, containing my e-mail address, although I'm not sure whether you'll need to post a few more entries on the forum before you are able to get access to the PM. Once I have your e-mail address too, I can send you full details. Publishing e-mail addresses on the open part of the forum isn't a good idea, for obvious reasons. Equally, the PM system has to be restricted to limit the ability of robots to send rubbish to all forum members.

If you want the information more quickly and you can "de-code" an e-mail address sent out in the characters of the NATO alphabet, I can try that instead......

Graeme King
Most subjects, models and techniques covered in this thread are now listed in various categories on page1

Dec. 2018: Almost all images that disappeared from my own thread following loss of free remote hosting are now restored.
richard
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by richard »

I think he'll be able to read your PM but not reply until he has had the usual 5 posts approved.

Richard
Richard Marsden
LNER Encyclopedia
AlexH
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Post by AlexH »

Hi,
Thanks I'll check my messages and send an email.
Atlantic 3279
LNER A4 4-6-2 'Streak'

Post by Atlantic 3279 »

Received, and informative response sent.
Most subjects, models and techniques covered in this thread are now listed in various categories on page1

Dec. 2018: Almost all images that disappeared from my own thread following loss of free remote hosting are now restored.