Kits, Bits and Pieces for Sale - NOW CLOSED

Post your private sales and wants adverts here!

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

notascoobie
GCR O4 2-8-0 'ROD'

Kits, Bits and Pieces for Sale - NOW CLOSED

Post by notascoobie »

I’m helping dispose of some of the late Roy Jackson’s unbuilt projects and bits and pieces. The items are priced with postage to standard rate UK addresses. Please contact me directly if something interests you and we can sort out payment and delivery. Please note that I’m not a business and all proceeds will go to Roy’s daughters. All items are 4mm scale.

I've attached photos. I can't get them all on this post so I'll add a couple of photo only posts. If you want any full sized images. PM me and send them.

First up are some etches for Coronation carriages C, D, G, H and the Beavertail Observation Car. What you see is what you get. There’s sides and skirts only. Not sure, but I suspect they could be Bill Bedford. Looking for £75 ono.

Next up is an unbuilt original Nu Cast kit for a K2/2. I believe the kit is complete and it looks untouched. It’s complete with Romford/Jackson wheelsets for 00 Gauge and even the recommended K’s motor. £85 ono.

There’s the G-Train Locomotive Works for the GCR 9P/LNER B3 4-6-0 Lord Faringdon class. The etches are for the loco underframe, footplate and cab only. There’s no boiler/smokebox/firebox/tender or castings etc. £55 ono.

Next there’s a Judith Edge etch for the GCR/LNER B9 4-6-0 Fish Engines. Again, the etches are for the loco underframe, footplate and cab only. There’s no boiler/smokebox/firebox/tender or castings etc. £40 ono.

There are a pair of whitemetal LNER 8-wheel streamlined tenders. One is mostly built the other is unbuilt. No wheels. What you see is what you get. £25 the pair ono.

There is a built whitemetal GNR tender (NuCast?). No wheels. It’s in lined BR black with late crest. £20 ono.

There are three sets of Comet frame and bogie packs for LNER A1/3/4 locos. Each set comprises Comet packs LF30 and LS11. £18 per set ono.

There are some unused Alan Gibson wheels for an LNER A1/A3/A4 pacific RTR conversion project. Loco driving and pony truck wheels and disc tender wheels. £20 ono.

There is a set of unused Markits driving wheels and axles for a Bachmann O4 ROD conversion or kitbuild. I’ll throw in some crankpins as well. £25 ono.

Finally, there are some cast whitemetal armchairs to provide suitably luxurious accommodation for first class passengers on some trains. The Coronation observation car perhaps? There are 50 seats and I’m asking £20 ono.

There are some other items but these will probably go to EXPO Spring. Thank you.

Cheers, Vernon
Attachments
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 4.jpg
Last edited by notascoobie on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dogsbody1542
NER Y7 0-4-0T

Re: Kits, Bits and Pieces for Sale

Post by dogsbody1542 »

Hi,
Is the GNR tender still available? Just to clarify, is it the coal rail A1/A3 tender? I would like to buy it if the answer is yes!!

Regards
Frank
notascoobie
GCR O4 2-8-0 'ROD'

Post by notascoobie »

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the query. The GNR tender is a 6-wheeler of the type you'd find behind GNR freight or mixed traffic engines.

Regards,

Vernon
notascoobie
GCR O4 2-8-0 'ROD'

Post by notascoobie »

Items now withdrawn.

Vernon