Goodbye Friends,I'm tombstoning.

This forum is for all off-topic (ie. non-railway) discussion.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

LNER Fan 60008
GNSR D40 4-4-0

Re: Goodbye Friends,I'm tombstoning.

Post by LNER Fan 60008 »

Let's hope Redtoon's seen these.

He may be around. Hello?
I hope he didn't make this thread with the intention of stirring up drama. I personally hope he gets over this, and contributes again as he once did.
ooOOOo-oooo--o-o-----o-o-o-o---------o-o-o-o--------o-o
60129 GUY MANNERING
GER D14 4-4-0 'Claud Hamilton'

Post by 60129 GUY MANNERING »

I saw the Photo's and did not find them that horrific,but then in the past due to my employment I too have seen for real the burnt and mutilated remains of people who have fallen under an LT Electric Train.The end result is not pleasant and I feel that perhaps in some way that "Redtoon" was justified in trying to point out the danger to people. At the end of the day though Richard had to make a decision and Redtoon you should try to accept it in the way it was meant and move on to make your 750th knowledgeable post on this great Forum.

Kind Regards,Derek.
StoneRoad
LNER J39 0-6-0

Post by StoneRoad »

In some repects I agree with why redtoon wanted to post the images (I've not seen the specifics here, but did see some in another place) as a deterrent to metal theives.
BUT, he is largely preaching to the converted on here!
So, Richard was probably right to delete them, as there is no 'private/members/password protected' section to move them into.......
Personally, if I had something to post on a forum that I wasn't sure about, then I would ask admin - Richard, for here - to give a verdict.....

Redtoon, come back and continue to contribute, and chalk this one up to experience.
Saluton. mi estas fervojistino, kaj vi?

visit http://www.ipernity.com/doc/312383/album

to see what has been done! Perhaps we can do something for you?
Deltic18
LNER J39 0-6-0

Post by Deltic18 »

I also didn't see the original but a lot of good info has come from you Redtoon. Don't give up,
Keith