Camera Talk

This forum is for the discussion of all railway subjects that do not include the LNER, and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

x568wcn
GNR C1 4-4-2

Camera Talk

Post by x568wcn »

I've started a camera talk in here, as I'm refering to railways, but modern!

I've been down York for a couple of hours on the 28th, and the pictures speak for themselves really, with 11 of the new Class 185s taken, I though I'd share this one with you.
I thought it was coming in with the Scarborough train, on P5, but realised there were no announcements, so I started walking but as I walked to the front, it didn't want to stop, so I got a blurred pic of it leaving.
Then it came back down in to P2, where I took this picture;
I am still getting used to the camera and couldn't remember the codes on the twirly wheel, but now I should have had it on Natural Light as opposed Auto.

Am in the middle of adding a Modern section to my York Steam site (next Steam Due is 8F on 3rd Feb!)

And whilst on the station, thought I'd try my movie setting!
http://www.yorksteam.co.uk/modern/photo ... -movie.AVI
This is 185146 leaving York Platform 9 to the South with the 14:28 to Manchester Airport. (Might take a while to load!)
The Virgin is 221122 Doctor Who with the 14:33 to Edinburgh Waverly.

And on Steam Coming to York, on March 24th, Union of South Africa is Coming up from St Albans (nowt Special there), but Duke of Gloucester is taking it back, so they will both be shedded here in York over night!
By Mark t
(now known as silver fox)
www.yorksteam.co.uk