Finally some thing gos right in the NW

This forum is for the discussion of all railway subjects that do not include the LNER, and its constituent companies.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

Tom Quayle
GCR D11 4-4-0 'Improved Director'

Finally some thing gos right in the NW

Post by Tom Quayle »

Unless you havernt been on www.uksteam.info lately Leander vs Shap is on! its the 2nd of september and we will get 6233 early this year over shap to boot now all we need is someone to bring 4771 back to the NW and the settle carlisle who else enjoyed the number of runs in the 1988/89 era I was born in the 1st of the 2 butmy Grandfather filmed on the S&C all year round in all wethers (Hey insanerty must run in the family lol). With 30777 returning to the S&C and leander having a go at the 1 in 75 the only locos left on my hit list for wanted in the NW are 4771/60800 green arrow, 35006 CanPac, 34067 Tangmere and of course 70013 Oli Crom but now Im getting carried away theres a Black 5 over copy pit a week tomorow (times are on my website) and weve got that to plan for. Seens to be a running thing in my mainline post it 45407 agian, but atleast I havernt filmed over Copy pit and around that area 4 runs through hebben bridge Im happy (2 light 2 loaded)