Contacting the LNER Society

This forum is for the discussion of the LNER, its constituent companies, and their histories.

Moderators: 52D, Tom F, Rlangham, Atlantic 3279, Blink Bonny, Saint Johnstoun, richard

ColHut
LNER J94 0-6-0ST Austerity

Contacting the LNER Society

Post by ColHut »

G'day,

Does anyone know if the LNER Society is still functioning?
All attempts to reach them on three email addressees from their contact page at https://www.lnersociety.org.uk/contact/ and in my electronic news letter, over the last 6 weeks have elicited no response in my endeavours to renew my subscription. Sometime this is a feature of blacklisted service providers - and intermittent fault, sometimes SPAM settings etc. I have checked what I can.

Any assistance gratefully appreciated

regards
Dave S
GNSR D40 4-4-0

Re: Contacting the LNER Society

Post by Dave S »

The society is still fully functioning, and I had an email from Colin (about another matter) only a few weeks ago. I'm not sure subs are due yet, but his address on the membership page is. membership@lnersociety.org.uk

I also have a personal email address for him so I'll send a link to this post to inform him in case the linked emails aren't working/being forwarded from the site.
JASd17
LNER A3 4-6-2

Post by JASd17 »

ColHut,

I should have received a redirected message from the website for one of the addresses. I don't think that has happened.

I have got other messages via the link recently, so not sure what has gone wrong.

PM me through this forum and I will try and help. Subs for 2019/20 are due in July.

EDIT: I hope I have sent you a direct email message.

John Smart
Dave S
GNSR D40 4-4-0

Post by Dave S »

I've had a reply back from Colin, he's now aware of your post.
ColHut
LNER J94 0-6-0ST Austerity

Post by ColHut »

Thankyou Dave, John,

The miracle of modern communication has been restored.

I wonder if my first name causes confusion?

anyway much appreciated.

regards

Colin